Monday, June 16, 2008

Hope everyone had a happy Father's Day!

Well, we had another rummage sale this past weekend. This one was nowhere near as successful as previous rummage sales. We had rain on Friday, among other factors. BUT- the way I look at it, we still made a little money, and I had more fun than if we had done a soup supper! Woohoo! Still worth it to me! But I may be taking a little break from the rummaging for now. We stored "le rummage" upstairs, and if any other department wants to take a shot at it, I'd be MORE than happy to assist you, but I doubt Student Ministries will be doing another one very soon.... unless the STUDENTs want to plan it, and let me "help." :)

Anyway, aside from the rain, the weather was so nice for rummaging! It wasn't too hot, under the overhang, at least. And not too windy, which was nice. My kiddos had a good time, as they always do. They rescued some toys from the rummage, and found lots of rolly pollies. They only lost 2 rolly pollies in the piano we had for sale, so that's not bad, right? :-P

Bruce T. won Father of the Year at church. So cute... his daughter cried! It was very sweet.

Veronica is having her baby today! Actually... probably about right now! I'm so excited to see the new little one!

And finally, I'm sooo ready for Pastor Mark & Val to be back home! It's just weird when they're gone... I want them back! Plus, we miss them!

That's all for now! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: