Saturday, April 26, 2008

I love blogging.

I don't just mean that I love to blog. I mean, I do enjoy the act of blogging for myself. But I love blogging as a whole.
Blogging can be really therapuetic, and provide an outlet for expression, creativity, or just updating people on your day to day happenings.
Even more than I like to blog, I like to read blogs. Reading blogs can give you so much insight into who people are. Sometimes you get the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly, but ultimately you come away with a better understanding of how their mind works.
People like to be understood, and like to know that others are interested in them. Reading people's blog has enhanced my relationships with people because it allowed me to understand them better, and then let them know that I am interested in what they have to say. Sometimes just knowing that someone cared enough to take a few minutes from their day to read their blog causes people to open up even more.
If you have a blog and I don't already know about it, drop me a line! I'd love to subscribe to your blog!!
You can find another blog of mine at www.xanga.com/glimpsesof. I mostly post pictures on that blog.

No comments: